Dream Racer (The Film)
Winner of the Best Sports Film in Los Angeles, Winner of the Best Human Values and Sport in Barcelona, Winner of the Mention d'Honneur in Milan...
...for the first time in a feature length film, Dream Racer shows the legendary Dakar Rally in its purest form – no sponsors, no multi-million dollar team, not even a mechanic – just one rider, a motorbike, a film maker and the world’s most dangerous motor race. Far more than just a motorbike movie, Dream Racer is a call to arms for anyone who has ever dreamt of doing anything – a spine tingling antidote to the fear of life passing you by unfulfilled.
Dream Racer (The Film) and what people said...
- “Epic. What an amazing and wonderful story”
- “...beautiful and truly inspirational”
- “very emotional”
- “much more than just a Dakar movie”
- “...truly in awe”
- “this movie is making me look at my own life”
- “it has been a long time since I had seen such a beautiful film”
- “I laughed, cried, screamed and reinvigorated my dreams”
- “Last night I was blown away!”
- “WOW - what a fantastic creation, it really moved me”
- “I just wanted to let you know again how fantastic and brilliant I think your film is. It is realistic, gutsy and honest.”