Blu-Ray | Worldwide Regions.
For the first time in a feature length film, Dream Racer shows the legendary Dakar Rally in its purest form – no sponsors, no multi-million dollar team, not even a mechanic – just one rider, a motorbike, a film maker and the world’s most dangerous motor race. Far more than just a motorbike movie, Dream Racer is a call to arms for anyone who has ever dreamt of doing anything – a spine tingling antidote to the fear of life passing you by unfulfilled.
Dream Racer (The Film) and what people said... more reviews.
- “Epic. What an amazing and wonderful story”
- “...beautiful and truly inspirational”
- “very emotional”
- “much more than just a Dakar movie”
- “...truly in awe”
- “this movie is making me look at my own life”
- “it has been a long time since I had seen such a beautiful film”
- “I laughed, cried, screamed and reinvigorated my dreams”
- “Last night I was blown away!”
- “WOW - what a fantastic creation, it really moved me”
- “I just wanted to let you know again how fantastic and brilliant I think your film is. It is realistic, gutsy and honest.”
An UNLTD Production written, produced and directed by Simon Lee, edited by Adrian Barac. Original music by Matteo Zingales.
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Master Audio: dts-HD
- All Regions
- Feature Length 93 Mins
- English Language
- Subtitle Options: Espanol, Francais, Portuguese, Italiano, German, Russian
Copyright (c) Dreamracer Pty Ltd